Germany's oddest tourist attractions
Published: 17 Nov 11 14:21 CET | Print version
Had your fill of Oktoberfest? Unimpressed by the Reeperbahn? The Local List counts down Germany's oddest tourist attractions.
Why go all the way to Athens when you can see a full-size fake Parthenon replica, right? Or perhaps spending a relaxing day in a former dirigible hanger is more your cup of tea?
Germany has enough quirky attractions to suit every taste. Tourists who want to hear the whole of John Cage’s As Slow As Possible concert, however, may have to extend their stay, as it will last over 600 years.
Browse our gallery to see where stepping off the beaten track could take you.
What did we miss? Add your picks in the comments section below.
- Affiliate controller m/f »
- Design Engineer Aerospace in Toulouse »
- Design Feasibility Engineer / Craftsmanship Engineer (m/f) »
- Installation Expert New Installation and Modernization m/f »
- Intern Sourcing Europe Dry 2 - Fresh (f/m) »
- Internship Recruiting (Job ID: 226748) »